- What Personal Data is collected from you through WIT Professionals, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your Personal Data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Data.
- “WIT Professionals” refers to WIT Professionals, LLC, a registered limited liability company in the state of Washington, and will be referred to as “WIT Professionals”.
- “Personal Data” means all information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person. An identifiable physical person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly. Examples include name, email address, phone number, etc.
Personal Data Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the Personal Data collected on this website. We only have access to/collect Personal Data that you voluntarily give us via direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this Personal Data to anyone. We will not share your Personal Data with any third party outside of our organization, other than appropriate third-party vendors and as necessary to fulfill your request.
Information provided by you via our website contact forms will be used in the following manners:
- To communicate with you effectively about your reason for contacting us
- To properly route your inquiry to the person within WIT Professionals who’s best able to help you
- To enable us to most efficiently provide you with the correct information about WIT Professionals opportunities and ways we can work together
- To streamline our ability to connect with you in the future
- To understand and improve on the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
Your Access to and Control Over Personal Data
- See what Personal Data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any Personal Data we have about you.
- Have us delete any Personal Data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your Personal Data.
WIT Professionals will take appropriate technical and organizational steps to ensure the security of Personal Data. When you submit Personal Data via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to Personal Data. The computers/servers in which we store Personal Data are kept in a secure environment.
WIT Professionals uses “cookies” to process information including standard internet log information and details of a visitor’s behavioral patterns upon visiting our website. This is done to provide you with a better experience, and to facilitate the use of certain functions. Cookies are small data files transferred onto computers or devices by websites for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality on our website. WIT Professionals does not process this information to identify individual users or to match it with further data on an individual user.
Cookies are stored on your individual device and you have full control over their use. You may deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. Cookies that are already stored may be deleted at any time. Should you visit the WIT Professionals website with cookies deactivated, you may possibly not be able to use all of the functions on our website to the full extent.
You can opt-out of the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our website and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Contact with us via email
On our website you have the opportunity to contact us to schedule a free consult or schedule a private counseling session, and we ask you for your contact information (e.g. name, email address etc.). We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
If you receive emails from us, we may use certain analytics tools to capture data such as when you open our email or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
Additional Information Concerning Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests while using the WIT Professionals website.
If you are a child, please seek and verify your parent’s or guardian’s consent to visit and use the WIT Professionals website.
If you are a parent or guardian, and believe your child has submitted information to WIT Professionals, please contact us so that we can remove their information.
WIT Professionals reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if WIT Professionals reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect its rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
This website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects Personal Data.